QuickBooks is a widely used application among small to medium-sized companies for accounting and related processes. One of the reasons for its popularity is its flexibility of access through multiple platforms. It provides services through its application installed on the computer or through web browsers such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Sometimes, you may get the error of QuickBooks Online not working on Chrome. It will prevent access to your QuickBooks account through Chrome and thus needs to be resolved soon. Through this article, we will tell you the reasons that can prompt the issue and the methods to resolve it.
If you are facing the issue of QuickBooks Online not working on Chrome issue and you need an expert’s assistance to resolve it, then contact us at our (855)-526-5749.
Reasons causing QuickBooks Online logging problems in Chrome
You can experience various QuickBooks Online logging problems in Chrome. It might take very long to load the page, or there might appear an error message saying that “the services are not available”. They might appear due to various reasons as listed out for you:
- When the user fails to sign out properly in an earlier session, then it can cause the issue of QuickBooks Online not working with Chrome.
- On multiple logins with the same credentials from different systems or locations.
- Incompatible browser settings can also cause the error.
- The firewall on your computer system can also block the connection.
Now that we are aware of the various reasons that can cause the error, let us move on to the methods to resolve the QuickBooks Online not working with Chrome.
Deleting browsing history to resolve problems with QuickBooks on Chrome
If you are facing problems with QuickBooks on Chrome, then you should delete the browser’s history, cache, and cookies to resolve the error. The steps are as follows:
- Locate and click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on the ‘History’ option; you can also open it by pressing ‘Ctrl + H’ on your Keyboard.
- Click on the ‘Clear browsing data’ option on the left pane.
- Mark all the boxes as checked, including cache and cookies and delete them.
You should also ensure that the Date and Time of your system are correct and your internet is running smooth. If the error persists, then you can create an additional chrome user to resolve the error.
Through this article, we explained to you the reasons that can create QuickBooks Online not working on Chrome issue and the methods that can be applied to resolve it. If you are still facing the issue and you want help from an expert for resolution, then contact us at our (855)-526-5749.