QuickBooks has the best features to its users to handle the accounting tasks. These tasks are aimed to save time and effort on part of the user. View My Paycheck makes it easy for employers to give employees online access to their own paycheck information. Now, this allows you the ease of access to your pay stubs, which means no more printing and mailing pay stubs every payday or replacing lost or damaged pay stubs. At times, an issue might develop and the user might see View My Paycheck Not working error. As a result, when the employer uploads your pay stub to View My Paycheck, you are unable to load the page and see the details. To aid you resolve the issue, here we list down the troubleshooting steps for the same.
When the troubleshooting steps fail to fix View My Paycheck Not Working error, the reason might be underlying and you need to take support from the QB technical team by dialling (855)-526-5749.
What to do with the error message Something’s not quite right in View My Paycheck?
- On your default internet browser, clear the Browser Cache.
- Call QuickBooks Support number to talk to the certified team about the error message Something’s not quite right in View My Paycheck.
- Clear Browser Cache when View My Paycheck Not Working warning is displayed
Steps to clear browser cache for Google Chrome
- In the address bar of Google Chrome type chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Clear Browsing Data window opens up where you hit on Advanced option
- Check Mark/ Make selection of the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- In the time range, click on All-Time and Clear Data.
- Clear cookies and temporary files if Firefox is your default browser
- Access Firefox.
- You will find the Settings icon, click on it.
- Choose the Privacy and General option.
- Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data.
- Click on Clear Data and check-mark, cookies and Sites, and Cached Web Content.
- At last, select Clear.
Here is what to do when you are unable to See Anything in View My Paycheck
In the situations where the user is unable to see anything in View My Paycheck, here are the steps that must be followed to resolve the issue
- Change the printing preferences
- Click on the Settings icon and hit on Payroll Settings.
- In the Preferences section, choose Paycheck Printing.
- Select Plain Paper stubs and click on Ok.
- After the printing preferences are modified, print it with the steps below
- Click on Workers.
- Choose Employees and in the My Payroll section, click Paycheck List option.
- Select the paycheck and hit on Print.
Finally, we conclude our post on steps to follow for troubleshooting View My Paycheck Not working error. If you are still unable to work your way around it, consider taking professional help. You can simply dial (855)-526-5749 and talk to the support team in dealing with the errors without causing data modification and getting back on track as soon as possible.